- Download Drivers Windows 11
- Windows Registry
July 1, 2022
SPEAKERS UNLOCKED FOR INDIA SNAP SUMMIT.
H2 View has unveiled its first tranche of speakers for
its India Snap Summit on September 2, 2022, who are
hoped to offer insight…
March 3, 2023
Update Motherboard Drivers on Windows 11, Windows 10
Outbyte has you covered, whether you need a tool to fix a problem, speed up, or protect your computer. Outbyte AVarmor can help you maximize your PC’s security, and keep malware away. Reviewers are particularly impressed by the outstanding Live Support that was provided with every purchase. They claim that all their questions and concerns were addressed promptly. No, many tools offer a free trial and free demo to evaluate your driver updates of your system. However, if you want to purchase a pro or premium version of any driver updater software, you need to pay for the same.
You may have to restart your computer after the download and installation. There are also other means to install new motherboard drivers without using a CD.
Make Your PC Feel Like New With CCleaner Professional—Just $1 for a Year
Let’s compare the number of power cycles of failed drives versus operational drives. And follow the next simple steps to retrieve lost, deleted, or damaged data from your computer. Download and install AOMEI Backupper Professional to be ready for backup after the S.M.A.R.T error. It allows you to take automatic, full, incremental, and differential backups of system, disk, partition, and files.
- If “Failed” has a value of 0 and “Description” is set to Passed, then the hard drive is working without issues.
- This comment string is visible next to the print server when users are browsing in Windows Explorer.
- You can either close such programs manually (using Task Manager, Services, etc.) or need to upgrade with its pro plan.
- Either one or multiple components are listed beneath each portion of the summary section.
- Developers claim it “injects instant speed into your machine,” clears out errors, and fixes broken settings to improve stability.
It is also how the windows 11 installer has all the drivers it has access to. I have 2 desktops and a laptop and am a bit sceptical about the driver updates it says i need for various areas of my pc’s windows 10 ati readon hd 4600 drivers workings.
February 14, 2023
Online Dating Safety and How to Recognize Red Flags
One of the key questions surrounding online dating is whether these platforms lead to long-term relationships. Some 53% of adults under 30 have ever used a dating site or app – including a quarter who have used one in the past year. This compares with 37% of those ages 30 to 49 who have ever tried online dating and smaller shares of those 50 to 64 (20%) and 65 and older (13%) who say the same.
- “They are being tricked meeting up with people. And once they are getting there, they are actually taking money from them and things like that.”
- Additionally, male profiles that had a biography received 69 matches while those without received only 16 matches .
- There are also useful questionnaires that give you insight into your actually any traits and compatibility skills, which can help australia online dating game regardless of really hookup you end up using the most.
- According to Pew’s survey, 44 percent of online daters say they are looking for a long-term partner, 40 percent are interested in casual dating, 24 percent want casual sex, and 22 percent are just interested in friendship.
Pluralities also believe that whether a couple met online or in person has little effect on the success of their relationship. There are some groups who are particularly wary of the idea of meeting someone through dating platforms.
Tip 2: Build a genuine connection
Dating experts reveal the common blunders singles make with their photos, bios and prompts. Here are the new rules around ending a relationship by Zoom or texts. Furthermore, when describing themselves, people will often present their best selves while leaving out flaws. Some users may even deceptively present inaccurate information on their profile merely to get someone interested in them. Of course, hobbies and sports are always a great way to mingle. Consider joining a sports club or take lessons for an activity you want to start doing. Some people recommend Meet Upas a fun way to find people nearby who are interested in the same activities, whether that’s skating or going to museums or concerts.
The New Happy Has 500k Instagram Followers—Here’s How the Founder Built a Real Community
Once the quiz is completed, you fill out your profile with prompts, photos, and icons to indicate your hobbies and interest. Our tester says the profile took at least 20 minutes to complete, although not all users include the same level of detail on their profiles. Every Thursday, the app comes to life with people near you who also want to meet that day. In the time it takes to order a drink on one date, you’ll be matched with 3 users in your area that match your preferences. As sparks typically fly in just moments, these mini-dates save users time and energy–all from the comfort of your couch. We believe in quality over quantity, and that smart daily recommendations are better for busy people than an unlimited buffet of options. We let you set ultra-specific preferences and only suggest you a few Prospects a day that we think you will actually like.
A few of the best or cheapest competitors reaped significant gains while many former domestic champions or viable competitors lost out. These sites also generate significant levels of inequality, especially for men. One analyst found that“like inequality” for men on Tinderis higher than income inequality in the United States . Ananalyst at Hinge foundthat women’s inequality on that site was roughly equal to the average income inequality for the world’s countries (aGini coefficientof 0.376), similar to Western Europe.
Pure is a perfect match for those who value confidentiality, as profiles are removed every 24 hours. You can also send random pictures that will self-destruct a few seconds after your partner sees them. Even though Tinder claims to cater to all types of dating, everyone knows it’s best for one-night stands. Swipe right to meet people or left to remove them from your view. Priced at the higher $32 to $40 a month depending on age, all the Tinder Gold and Plus benefits are included at this tier.
February 3, 2023
What Happens If You Don’t Update Windows? Explained
The Start menu’s tiled background will match your choice of Windows themes. So the tiled background will be light if you’re using tzres.dll the Windows 10 light theme and dark if you’re using the Windows 10 dark theme. The new Chromium-based version of the Microsoft Edge browser is now built directly into Windows 10. This out-of-band update fixes a single bug in which graphical content could not be printed.
- But if you have a modern PC and choose to run an older operating system, then you can first get a free Windows 10 upgrade and use that to then jump to Windows 11.
- Keeping the drive in your Windows 10 computer error-free is essential to its performance.
- Also, don’t forget to check intel graphics drivers settings by launching intel HD graphics program from control panel.
- Due to the precise nature of your corruption, you will receive help from a user named SleepyDude.
- It is recommended to check and ensure that the latest Graphics drivers are installed in your computer before starting the update process.
- Although this upgrade process is non-destructive to your data, it may significantly change Windows or break the functionality of certain programs.
This option protects the contents of the system drive but does not allow encryption of any secondary drives. All content on this site is provided with no warranties, express or implied. Always backup of your device and files before making any changes. Microsoft also has the health dashboard website, where the company lists the known issues for all releases of Windows, and right now all the known bugs have already been fixed. For those kinds of situations, install updates immediately. The same goes for other updates that Microsoft designates critical.
In the run dialog box, type in CMD and hold down Ctrl+Shift+Enter keys to open the Command Prompt as an administrator. In the Run dialog box, type in CMD and hold down Ctrl+Shift+Enter keys to open the Command Prompt as an administrator.
The 20 best websites to download free movies
Fortunately, you can simply re-download the package from Microsoft and install it again to fix the problem. Stop the Decisions Server again after it has restarted successfully. Ensure the .dll is loaded into the correct path in the file system. Uninstall the certain Windows update if it is causing the problem. If receiving ntdll.dll messages, it may occur if you have a bad memory module in your system. If the outdated drivers are the cause of this error. In the Command Prompt Utility to fix system errors, causing DLL errors.
KB5005611 (OS Builds 19041.1266, 19042.1266, and 19043. Preview
If you have any issues or questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us using any of the contact methods listed in the right sidebar. If prompted, click ‘Check for Updates.’ Depending on how up to date your computer is, this may happen automatically. This is a quick illustrated guide to updating Windows 10. There are two methods you can use to update Windows 10, both are highlighted below.
All you need to do is restart your computer to ensure the updates finish installing . Windows’ performance is affected by hardware and software compatibility. Old OS versions may not be compatible with new processors and applications. Also, your device drivers may need updating to recognize new hardware and software devices. The Windows Store’s ability to update apps automatically can be a very useful tool, but it can also be a nuisance. Often, users will notice that the service host network service is taking up a lot of their bandwidth and slowing things down. Like automatic Windows updates, you might want to turn off automatic updates for apps, as shown in our other guide.
With your mouse cursor on the display you want to rotate, press Ctrl + Alt + Right arrow to rotate the screen clockwise. You can alternatively press Ctrl + Alt + Left arrow to rotate it counter-clockwise, or Ctrl + Alt + Down arrow to put the screen in a flipped landscape view. Ctrl + Alt + Up arrow will return it to standard landscape. Is there some way to keep the orientation from going to default when you lock the machine or it goes to the screen saver? Because i have auto rotate off, an when either of those two things happen, it auto rotates back to default.
October 6, 2022
Time for Green Hydrogen in India is now – R K Singh
The time for green hydrogen has arrived in India, Union Minister of Power and New and Renewable Energy, RK Singh, said while addressing the First EU-India Green Hydrogen Forum September 8, 2022, in New Delhi.
August 31, 2022
India H2 Monitor – September 2022
- India Hydrogen Alliance (IH2A) was part of the maiden India-Singapore Ministerial Roundtable (ISMR) to firm up economic ties between the two nations. Bilateral funding from Singapore and low-cost finance for green projects formed the core of the discussion between the delegations of the two nations. Key dignitaries present include deputy prime minister of Singapore Lawerence Wong, G20 Sherpa Amitabh Kant and representatives from ReNew Power, ACME Solar, Greenko, L&T, Adani Energy and India Energy Storage Alliance. Green H2 will be a key element of climate goals and global cooperation, as India assumes G20 presidentship. Link, Link
- IH2A participated in the first EU-India Green Hydrogen Forum on September 8, inaugurated by European Commissioner for Energy, Kadri Simson, and R.K. Singh, Minister of Power and New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. Link
- IH2A presented 25/25 National Green Hydrogen Hub Development Plan at Green H2 Summit 2022 in Delhi, organized by Indo German Energy Forum (IGEF) Germany and Innovation Norway. Link
- India committed to 500GW of clean electricity by 2030: India is committed to having 500 GW of installed electricity capacity from non-fossil fuel sources by 2030 and reducing projected emissions by 1 billion tonnes from now to 2030, Union Minister Jitendra Singh said while addressing the Joint Ministerial Plenary of Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM13) and Mission Innovation (MI-7) at the “Global Clean Energy Action Forum 2022″. Singh, who is leading a high-level Joint ministerial delegation, informed energy and environment ministers from 30 countries that India’s energy-mix strategies include a larger shift towards clean energy alternatives, increased manufacturing capacities, energy use efficiency, and a policy push for hydrogen including production-linked incentives. Link
- Hydrogen-powered trains to be ready in India by 2023: Union Railways Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw has said that India is developing hydrogen-powered trains means and they will be ready in 2023. The use of hydrogen and green hydrogen as a rail fuel offers a range of benefits, including supporting zero carbon goals as a clean energy source. Until now only Germany has developed hydrogen-powered trains. This year Germany launched the world’s first fleet of hydrogen-powered passenger trains. French company Alstom has developed 14 trains with hydrogen fuel cell drive at a cost of around $92 million. Last month, India got its first indigenously developed Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus developed by KPIT-CSIR in Pune. Link
- India can produce Green H2 at competitive prices without PLI: Union Power Minister RK Singh has said that India can produce green hydrogen at competitive prices without a production-linked incentive (PLI) scheme. He added that companies in India have already committed to investing in green hydrogen technology and this will help reduce the cost of production through scale, and that India is committed to being the biggest hub for green hydrogen production in the world. Link
- Indo-German collaboration on GREEN H2: Union Minister of State for Heavy Industries Shri Krishan Pal Gurjar held a bilateral meeting with the German delegation led by Minister of Economic Affairs, Science and Digital Society of the Free State of Thuringia, Germany Mr. Wolfgang Tiefensee. Stating that the collaboration between both the Nations is crucial particularly in Green Hydrogen, Gurjar asserted that India looks forward to working with Germany on various aspects of Green Hydrogen to realize its true potential for energy security. The meeting assumes significance as India & Germany are working to strengthen their cooperation in the areas of research and development mainly in exploring alternate EV Battery Chemistries such as Sodium Ion, Aluminium-Air, etc and creating a robust Supply chain of rare earth mineral such as Nickel, cobalt. Link
- India invites private players to invest in GREEN H2: The time for green hydrogen has arrived in India, Union Minister of Power and New and Renewable Energy, RK Singh, said while addressing the First EU-India Green Hydrogen Forum on September 8, 2022, in New Delhi. Singh also indicated that India was in the process of setting up its own manufacturing capacity for making hydrogen electrolysers. The minister invited private players with the technology in India and abroad to initiate competitive bidding processes for the manufacture of green hydrogen. Link
- Ballard to power India’s first hydrogen trains: Earlier this month, Ballard Power Systems announced a fuel cell module order from Medha Servo Drives, a leading rail system integrator, who has been contracted by Indian Railways to develop India’s first hydrogen powered trains. The two retrofitted diesel-electric commuter trains will integrate 8 units of 100 kW FCmoveTM-HD+, Ballard’s latest fuel cell technology, which offers improved efficiency and power density than previous module generations. Link
- Jindal Stainless, Hygenco plan Green H2 plant: Indian stainless steel producer Jindal Stainless plans to build a green hydrogen plant in the northern Haryana state with renewables developer Hygenco India, targeting commissioning in the third quarter of calendar 2023. The solar-powered plant will house an alkaline electrolyser that has a potential to produce up to 250 t/yr but is targeting initial production of 75 t/yr, describing the venture as a first for a stainless steel producer in India. It expects the plant to help it reduce CO2 emissions by 2,700 t/yr. Link
- India to significantly contribute to making of world’s first zero-emission aircraft: Commercial airplane maker Airbus said it would have it’s first zero emission (ZEROe) aircraft ready by 2035 and India would play a significant role in its design, research and development. Airbus’ ZEROe aircraft is expected to enable the company explore a variety of configurations and hydrogen technologies that will shape the development of its future zero-emission aircraft. Hydrogen propulsion would power this future aircraft, as liquid hydrogen would be used as fuel for combustion with oxygen in these zero-emission aircraft. Link
- Jakson Group eyeing green hydrogen projects in India: Jakson Group is planning to build green hydrogen projects in India, North Africa and West Asia. The projects will be driven by Jakson Green Pvt. Ltd., the company’s clean energy arm. Jakson Group is also looking for potential partners in the regions for its overseas projects. Chairman and managing director Sameer Gupta in an interview said that the intention is not only to look for solar EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) projects, but also for hydrogen and ammonia projects both in India and MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region. Jakson Group is also in talks with some states regarding green hydrogen projects in India. The company is also aiming for acquisitions and strategic partnerships in “futuristic endeavours” like fuel cells, batteries and electrolyzers. Link
- India needs to get out of lithium-ion battery tech & graduate to hydrogen fuel cells: VK Singh: India needs to get out of lithium-ion battery technology for electric vehicles at the earliest, as the country has no control over the commodity, union minister of state for road transport and highways V K Singh said. In future, the country could also graduate to hydrogen fuel cells in its journey of green mobility and players in the sector need to work simultaneously on these technologies from now onwards. Link
- Adani Group to create 3 giga factories in India: Chairman of the ports-to-power bellwether Adani Group, Gautam Adani, said that the company is aiming to create three giga factories in India with a focus on creating integrated green-energy value chains. These gigafactories will focus on technologies like polysilicon, solar modules, complete manufacturing of wind turbines and manufacturing of hydrogen electrolysers. Adani further explained that through these gigafactories, additional 45GW of renewable energy apart from existing 20 GW capacity and 3 million tons of hydrogen will be generated before 2030. Link
- Japan’s Yamanashi to invest in India: Yamanashi Hydrogen Co. is looking to invest in India to set up a hydrogen electrolyzer manufacturing facility. The development is good news for India as it addresses two key issues—a global supply crunch of electrolyzers and a lack of domestic manufacturers to make them. Link
- POSCO signs MoU with Greenko’s ZeroC: Global steelmaker POSCO has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with ZeroC, a subsidiary of renewable energy company Greenko to make green hydrogen, and to jointly pursue opportunities in renewables, and other derivatives of green hydrogen. Link
- US unveils draft national clean hydrogen strategy and roadmap — with three key priorities: The US Department of Energy (DOE) has released a draft National Clean Hydrogen Strategy and Roadmap, which sets out three key priorities: the targeting of strategic, high-impact uses of hydrogen; reducing the cost of clean hydrogen to $1/kg by 2031; and focusing on the deployment of at least four regional clean hydrogen hubs. The $1 goal was first announced in June 2021, under the name “Hydrogen Shot”, while the regional hubs — along with $8bn of federal funding — were clearly spelled out in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, which became law in November last year. Link
- The Hydrogen Stream: World’s first offshore green hydrogen pilot in France:
Lhyfe has launched the world’s first offshore renewable green hydrogen production demonstrator which has a capacity to produce up to 400 kg of renewable green hydrogen a day, equivalent to 1MW of power. The 18-month wind-powered pilot in Saint-Nazaire, France, will operate near the shore for the first six months, before it is moved to a site 20 kilometers off the coast of Le Croisic. The project will be installed less than 1 km from the floating wind turbine. It will use wind power to pump, desalinate and purify seawater. Link
- Scrapped | EU’s controversial ‘additionality’ rules for green hydrogen are history after European Parliament vote: The European Parliament has voted through a key amendment to the Renewable Energy Directive II (RED II), scrapping “additionality” requirements at an EU level, and passed binding targets for renewable hydrogen and its derivatives in industry and transport. Under the new RED II, targets for renewable fuels of non-biological origin (RFNBOs) such as green hydrogen and green ammonia are now set at 5.7% of all fuels by 2030, including 1.2% in maritime fuels. Furthermore, 50% of industrial fuel use will have to transition to RFNBOs by 2030, rising to 75% by 2035. This will require nine to ten million tonnes of green hydrogen, according to trade body Hydrogen Europe. Link
- EIH2, Ireland’s first Green Hydrogen Company, Signs Partnership Aimed at Exporting Energy: Ireland’s first green hydrogen company, EIH2, has signed a memorandum of understanding with both the Port of Cork and the Port of Amsterdam in a move aimed at maximising Ireland’s use of offshore wind as a source of energy, aimed at exporting energy. The partnership will provide an alternative route to market for renewable electricity by establishing a supply chain for green hydrogen to move between Ireland and Europe via the port of Amsterdam. Link
- Africa’s first hydrogen power plant seen producing electricity in 2024: French independent power producer HDF Energy (HDF.PA) expects its green hydrogen power plant in Namibia, Africa’s first, to start producing electricity by 2024. Once operational, the 3.1 billion Namibian dollar ($181.25 million) Swakopmund project will supply clean electricity power, 24 hours a day all-year round, boosting electricity supply in the southern African nation that imports around 40% of its power from neighbouring South Africa. Namibia, one of the world’s sunniest and least densely populated countries, wants to harness its vast potential for solar and wind energy to produce green hydrogen and position the country as a renewable energy hub in Africa. Link
- Germany opens green hydrogen doors to Australia: Top German financiers and industrialists say Australia can overcome the tyranny of distance and become an important supplier of green hydrogen to their country, which expects first shipments of the flammable gas in 2025 with a tipping point to scale production in around 2030. Major challenges to Australia capturing the opportunity arising from Germany’s determined hunt for external sources of the clean fuel lie in the lack of a workforce to deliver the projects and the absence of a carbon price that would allow the economics of production to work sooner Link
- Japan’s Yamanashi to invest in India Japan’s Yamanashi Hydrogen Co. is looking to invest in India to set up a hydrogen electrolyzer manufacturing facility. The development is good news for India as it addresses two key issues—a global supply crunch of electrolyzers and a lack of domestic manufacturers to make them. It is expected that an engineering team from Yamanashi Hydrogen will come to India in November to study the need and potential for green hydrogen and electrolyzers in the country and the infrastructure for such production. Link
- India Looking Forward To Work With Germany On Various Aspects Of Green Hydrogen: Union Minister of State for Heavy Industries Shri Krishan Pal Gurjar held a bilateral meeting with the German delegation led by Minister of Economic Affairs, Science and Digital Society of the Free State of Thuringia, Germany Mr. Wolfgang Tiefensee. Gurjar asserted that India looks forward to working with Germany on various aspects of Green Hydrogen to realize its true potential for energy security. The meeting assumes significance as India & Germany are working to strengthen their cooperation in the areas of research and development mainly in exploring alternate EV Battery Chemistries such as Sodium Ion, Aluminium-Air, etc and creating a robust Supply chain of rare earth mineral such as Nickel, cobalt. Link
- The Inflation Reduction Act: The moment for US green steel and fertiliser: Industry in the US will soon have access to the cheapest green hydrogen in the world, allowing companies to replace polluting coking coal, natural gas and heavy fuel oil with this low-carbon energy at little to no additional cost after the availability of production tax credits in the recently passed Inflation Reduction Act. Under the new law, producers of green hydrogen made with renewable electricity will receive a $3 credit for each kilogram (kg) of the zero-carbon fuel they can supply for ten years after eligible facilities come online. The production tax credits bring green production of steel, fertilisers and shipping fuel to cost competitiveness with current fossil-based commodity prices. Link
August 31, 2022
LUXFER GAS CYLINDERS TO POWER 10 E-TRUCKS REFUSE TRUCKS WITH HYDROGEN.
Luxfer Gas Cylinders is accelerating its partnership
with E-Trucks Europe by powering 10 zero-emissions
hydrogen refuse trucks…
August 31, 2022
E-FUEL PRODUCTION PROJECT IN SOUTH OF FRANCE LAUNCHES FEASIBILITY STUDIES
A project based in the South of France which plans to
produce hydrogen and biofuels has started feasibility